Robots, Magnetic Fingers, and The Heatwave [Terry’s Weekend Recap]
DARPA and Boston Dynamics unveiled a powerful new robot named “Atlas,” people are getting magnets implanted in their fingers, and the Heatwave has been photographed from space. Here’s what I was talking about last week.
- DARPA Unvels “Atlas” Robot – Say Hello To The Future
- People Are Getting Magnets Implanted In Their Fingertips
- North America’s Current Heatwave Can Be Seen From Space
- Do Earwigs Actually Crawl Into Your Ears?
- My Dog Robbie is Too Smart
- Terry’s Puppy Robbie Shows Off [Video]
- Win Tickets to See Jason Aldean at the Taco Bell Arena
- See + Meet the Zac Brown Band
- $5000 in Free Furniture – Anniversary Club
Join the EZ VIP club to participate! When you’re a member, you’ll get access to exclusive content and lots of chances to win iPads, TVs, concert tickets, and more.