Contact Us

Randy Travis Recap + Would You Still Go To a Randy Travis Concert? [poll]

Rick Diamond via Getty Images

What’s up with Randy?  It’s really sad to see him going down what might be a downward spiral of some kind.  I hate to think about this, but if it doesn’t stop, I fear where he might end up.  If you’re just catching this news, let’s recap the last seven months.

  1. Randy was arrested in February for public intoxication at the Sanger Baptist Church
  2. He was found naked and drunk beside his wrecked car.
  3. He was charged with minor assault at a church early Friday.
  4. His truck was found, wrecked in a field.  His legal people claim Randy had nothing to do with it.

Not too long ago, I asked whether or not a country singers actions played any role in whether or not you’d go see them in concert.  In a VERY close poll, just over 52% of you said that an artists’ behavior DOES effect whether or not you would go see them in a show.  That leaves around 48% of you who said you’d be hard pressed to go to ANY concert if you let their personal behavior decide.

Now, I’m a little curious.  Does the fact that Randy has made news twice since my last poll changed your opinion either way?

 

More from 95.7 KEZJ

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!