Contact Us

Only 4% of Us Wake Up Feeling Good

Thinkstock

If you wake up in the morning feeling well-rested, refreshed, and not-at-all groggy . . .you are lucky!

According to a new survey from Fraser Coast Chronicle, only 4% of people say they wake up feeling good in the morning.  The other 96% say they wake up tired.

35% of people say they have trouble getting a good night’s sleep because of their partner’s snoring, bathroom trips, or using the phone during the night.

21% blame animals . . . we’re assuming that means pets or dogs barking outside.  18.5% blame noisy neighbors . . . and 12.7% of people blame traffic.

About 30% of people say they’ve called in sick to work at some point due to lack of sleep.  And 38% have fallen asleep at work or during a meeting.

Another study found that if you want to remember your DREAMS, you should eat more Vitamin B-6 before bed.  People who do are most likely to remember four to six vivid dreams every night.

Vitamin B-6 is in meats, whole grains, vegetables, nuts, and bananas.  

 

More from 95.7 KEZJ

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!