Mom Makes the Day-to-Day Financial Decisions
A Canadian survey from Digital Journal by President's Choice Financial found that when it comes to finances, Mom calls the shots.
41% of people said that Mom was responsible for managing the day-to-day household expenses and bills. Only 33% of people said Dad was, even though 56% of people said Dad was the "head of the household."
22% said that moms and dads split the decisions evenly.
Men said that their kids were more likely to go to Mom when they need money, and two thirds of women agreed.
Say thanks to mom for all of that hard work! Win her the Rosebud's Florist Ultimate Mother's Day Contest. It's a $375 prize package that includes:
- Over Night Stay at The Hampton Inn in Twin Falls
- Ice cream Cake from Cold Stone Creamery
- Beautiful Hanging Basket from Rosebud’s Florist
- 1 hour VIP Pool and Massage from Miracle Hot Springs
- Mother’s Day Brunch for 2 at River Rock Grill