Snowed in? Here's an easy weekend project that could potentially entertain you and the kids for hours: make your own dry ice!

Dry Ice is pretty amazing stuff, but buying it at the store can be really expensive. One video blogger found a way to make his own at home that's easy using nothing more than a fire extinguisher and a pillow case.

Once created you can have your own spooky fog in no time flat!

WARNING: Dry Ice is frozen Carbon Dioxide. If you fire the extinguisher in an enclosed space you run the risk of suffocation. Once the dry ice has been created it will be about -110° Fahrenheit. Handling the dry ice without gloves can result in instant frostbite. Do not attempt this without proper adult supervision. Or the fire department. Or Mr. Wizard.