Magic Valley “Earthquake” and Real Lightsabers [Terry’s Weekend Recap]
Was there an earthquake last week in the Magic Valley? And physicists have created a new form of matter that behaves like a “Star Wars” Lightsaber! Here’s what I was talking about last week.
- Terry Explains What Being “Corn Sharked” Means
- Was There an Earthquake in Twin Falls Last Night?
- Is This the United States of “Shame?”
- Geek Alert: Scientists Create a New Form of Matter That’s Like a Lightsaber
- Nominate Someone In Need to Win a New Heating System from Precision Heating
- The ‘Jetsons’ Turn 51 – Is the Future What You Imagined?
- A Week With Apple’s iOS 7: Have You Upgraded?
- Where To Get Flu Shots In Twin Falls
- Best Places To Buy Halloween Costumes in Twin Falls
- I Was Attacked By a Rogue Sturgeon in Hagerman
- Terry’s Top 10 iPhone Apps [2013 Edition]
- Tickets to Frightmares at Lagoon
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Bose Headphones
- Win a trip to the CMAs in Nashville
Join the EZ VIP club to participate! When you’re a member, you’ll get access to exclusive content and lots of chances to win iPads, TVs, concert tickets, and more.