Which County Has The Best Fair in the Magic Valley? [Poll]
Fair season in Idaho has began! The Lincoln County Fair came to an end this weekend and the Minidoka County Fair is just getting started. Check out all the Magic Valley fairs and tell us which fair you think is the best!
- Minidoka County Fair will be held this week at the Rupert Fair Grounds. This fair will consist of lawn mowers races, rodeos, three man ranch sorting, cobbler and ice cream social, Nathan Osmond and Tiny Tot Gymkhana.
- Jerome County Fair begins on August 3rd in Jerome. This year you will be able to enjoy the carnival, rodeo, monster trucks, animal shows and more.
- Cassia County Fair and Rodeo will start on the 10th of August at the Burley County Fair Grounds. The fair will consist of animal shows, hypnotists, rodeos, Dan and Shay live in concert and much more.
- Gooding County Fair begins on August 20th at the Gooding County Fairgrounds. This fair has a reputation for being the most fun. With lots of rodeo action, great fair rides and much more you and your family will have a ton of fun.
- Twin Falls County Fair and Rodeo begins September 2nd at the Filer Fair grounds. This years fair will consist of the The Might Thomas Carnival, Magic Valley PRCA Rodeo, Jarrod Nieman and Kelsea Ballerini, Party Rock Project and The All Star Monster Truck Show.