July 4th Fireworks Shows In and Near Twin Falls
If you are planning on finding some fireworks displays this 4th of July, many towns in the Magic Valley area will be involved. Budget cuts have hampered some towns but others are moving full speed ahead.
Here is a list of towns and fireworks information:
- Twin Falls – July 4th at the College of Southern Idaho around 10 pm. Sponsored by the Independent Health Care Providers of Idaho. Remember: No fireworks allowed in the CSI campus.
- Burley – July 4th at the Burley Golf Course at dusk.
- Rupert – June 29th near the Square at dusk.
- Jerome – None this year due to budget cuts.
- Buhl – July 4th at Buhl Middle School at dusk.
- Kimberly – None scheduled this year.
- Shoshone – July 4th at Lincoln County Fairgrounds at dusk. Community potluck
before the fireworks.
Remember, it may be July, but once the sun goes down it cools off pretty quickly. Be sure to bring a jacket, or blankets to wrap up in. Folding chairs are allowed at every venue.
If your town is not listed or you have more information please contact us and we will add you to this list. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy 4th of July!