Join Us For the 2013 Wellness Celebration Tomorrow at the Red Lion in Twin Falls
Saturday, January 19th is the 2013 Wellness Celebration at Red Lion in Twin Falls, sponsored by Henderson Family Chiropractic, Metamorphosis Day Spa, Westport Insurance and Wright Physical Therapy.
Booths, prizes, and seminars on the future of health insurance, staying healthy, eating well and looking great. Doors open at 10am and admission is only $2.
Win These Amazing Prizes at the 2013 Wellness Celebration
During the 2013 Wellness Celebration, visit any of these sponsor's booths to grab a code that will enter you to win one of these great prizes in our VIP Club:
- A Nintendo Wii Fit from Wright Physical Therapy
- Massage, facial and skin care gift basket from Metamorphosis Day Spa
- One month relaxation package from Planet Beach
- Glycolic Facial Peel from Tripp Family Medicine
- 6 month membership, includes 3 sessions with personal trainer from North Canyon Fitness
- 3 Month Complete Membership from Curves
A VIP Membership is required to participate. No purchase necessary.
They specialize in family care including infants and mommies-to-be. At 3:00pm Dr. Spencer Henderson will be speaking about whole body healing through chiropractic care because the side effect of a healthy spine is a healthy body.
Take care of your self so you can take care of those who depend on you 10:45am Owner Alicia Cochran will be speaking about preventing stress through massage and relaxation.
Because it is your money, understand the future of health insurance. 1 pm Chris Stevenson will be speaking about big changes coming in the health insurance industry when “Obamacare” kicks in.
Get to the root of the problem – Joint, Spine, Sport. At 2:00pm Bryan Wright, Doctor of Physical Therapy will be speaking about injury prevention.
Speakers and Seminar Schedule for the 2013 Wellness Celebration
Join us at the 2013 Wellness Celebration for an amazing lineup of speakers and seminars designed to celebrate wellness!
- 10:15am Russel Singleton, Physician’s Assistant with Tripp Family Medicine will be speaking about skin health and watching for warning signs
- 10:45am Rebecca Blair, Metamorphosis Day Spa Massage Therapist will be speaking about preventing stress through massage and relaxation
- 11:15am Vegan Cookbook Author Jill Skeem will be speaking about “Little Changes for Big Results”, good eating for a healthier you
- 1:00pm Chris Stevenson with Westport Insurance will be speaking about big changes coming in the health insurance industry when “Obamacare” kicks in
- 2:00pm Bryan Wright, Doctor of Physical Therapy will be speaking about injury and illness prevention through exercise
- 3:00pm Dr. Spencer Henderson with Henderson Family Chiropractic will be speaking about whole body healing through chiropractic care because the side effect of a healthy spine is a healthy body
Tripp Family Medicine
Tripp Family Medicine is where your entire family can come to receive personal medical care and cosmetic treatments.
Jill Skeem, Vegan Cookbook Author
The News Radio 1310 KLIX Co-Host has written a vegan cookbook! At 11:15am Jill Skeem will be speaking about “Little Changes for Big Results,” good eating for a healthier you.
Explore independent retirement or assisted living for your parents at Bridgeview Estates.
Life Change Solutions Hypno-Therapy
What exactly is Hypnosis? Hypnosis, also referred to as hypnotherapy or hypnotic suggestion, is a trance-like state in which you have heightened focus, concentration and inner absorption. Is Hypnosis right for you? Find out more at the 2013 Wellness Celebration.
The most powerful all natural Nrf2 activator product on the market today. Turn on your body's own anti-oxidants and decrease inflammation 40-50% within the first 30 days and increase your immune system – all the way your body's supposed to work.
ACE- Appetite Control and Energy dietary supplement is a synergistic blend of ingredients that will turn-off your hunger switch and kick you into gear.
We offer an array of services to suit your total skincare, wellness and stress relief needs.
Visit the Idaho Beef Council booth to pick up some new family-favorite recipes and learn about today's lean beef options
North Canyon Medical Center invites you to find out more about membership in their full service fitness center in Gooding
Learn about Curves Complete: Exercise, Meal Planning and Coaching providing the whole solution that makes burning fat easy
Kinetico protects the well-being of your children, pets and all other members of your family by offering the highest quality treated drinking water.
Get information/resources on what healthy food is and where to find it and sign up to receive a weekly “wellness minute video” that has recipes, health tips, and addresses common health issues.
We at dōTERRA are committed to sharing the life-enhancing benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils and essential oil enhanced wellness products with the world.
Classics is designed to guide specific individuals over the age of 50 to suit their fitness needs with the use of specialized equipment and customized workout routines catered to your body.
Find out about NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment, a night cream developed from the patent-pending extract of the Nerium oleander plant.
Discover hand-made formulas of lotion with essential oils for pain, sleep, energy, peace, breathing, firming and so much more.
Join us at the St. Luke’s Stroke Prevention booth where you’ll learn easy ways to detect stroke with the FAST system and how you can improve the chance of recovery from stroke.
Your source for professional alternative health care options to maintain health, harmony and well-being.