If You Are On The “Nice List”, You Could Win $150 In Idaho Lottery Scratch Off Tickets
Do you wanna win $150 in Idaho Lottery Scratch off tickets, TODAY? If you want to be one our 20 qualifiers just comment on our Facebook page. The first 20 people that comment will be qualified for a chance to win. They will also be put on the, "nice list"! After you qualify you will join me at 5:15pm at Albertsons in Twin Falls for a scratch off computation with The Idaho Lottery. At the end of the computation someone will walk away with $150 in Idaho Lottery Scratch Off Tickets. (All qualifiers must be at least 18 years of age.)
If you didn't comment on our Facebook page in time you can stop by at Alberstons at 5:15 and get qualified by joining the "naughty list".
Either way you will want to stop by. The Idaho Lottery throws the best parties...hands down.
The Idaho Lottery also has some great stocking stuffers:
IDAHO $1,000,000 RAFFLE
· Seeing Orange? The Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle is back for its sixth edition.
· This year’s game offers more prizes (4,455) than any game before, nearly double the amount of prizes from the last two year’s!
Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle Prize Table
One (1) $1,000,000
Four (4) $10,000
Fifty (50) $1,000
One thousand (1000) $100
One thousand (1000) $50
Two thousand, four hundred (2400) $25
· Tickets are $10 each and only available in Idaho.
· Players can buy them anywhere traditional lottery tickets are sold, including for the first time this year, the Lottery’s big red vending machines.
· There were only 250,000 when they went on sale on Halloween. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
· Tickets could be on sale until 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2012, if they last.
· Three times, this game has sold out before Christmas, so don’t wait to get in on the best odds of winning $1,000,000 – ever!
· The winning numbers announcement will take place on January 2, 2013 at 6 p.m. MT
· Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle is projected to return nearly $800,000 to Idaho public schools and permanent buildings when the game sells out.
HOLIDAY SCRATCH TICKETS
· Is it better to be on the naughty or nice list this holiday season?
· The holidays are right around the corner and the Idaho Lottery has something for everyone:
o $1 Snow Days
o $2 Holiday Best
o $3 Naughty or Nice cashword
o $5 Sleigh Ride
· Snow Days is a $1 “three scene” game that could double as a Currier & Ives gift tag print. The three snowman scenes are skating, sledding, and skiing. Top prize is $2000.
· Holiday Best is the “ugly sweater” ticket. The top prize is $10,000 (that’s a lot of sweaters) and there’s even a prize if you uncover the word “ugly” on the ticket.
· Let the debate begin. Is it better to be on the naughty or the nice list when it comes to winning Scratch Games during the holidays? Naughty or Nice Cashword reveals letters on Santa’s List and match them to the cashword puzzle. Top prize is $25,000.
· Holiday traditions include sleigh rides through Idaho’s wooded forests and snowy mountains. This year, we’ve added a $50,000 top prize to the experience which might bring a little excitement if you’re playing while roasting chestnuts on an open fire.
· Idaho Lottery Scratch Games and Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle tickets make great gifts, stocking stuffers, even last minute presents on the way to your holiday party!
· They’re perfect for that hard to shop for person on your list or when you need to get something small for everyone!
· Just remember to make sure everyone you get one for this holiday season is over the age of 18.