How Do You Plan A Perfect Road Trip?
Thanks to my kids – we all know that it is not exactly enjoyable or relaxing traveling with kids. But that doesn’t mean you can’t try to make it nice. But it is summertime and you are probably planning some fun trip in the next few weeks, so how do you plan a perfect road trip?
A psychologist has come up with a mathematical formula for the perfect road trip. If you have kids then you are probably not going to have most of these in your equation.
Here are 7 factors you need to have for a perfect road trip.
- 2-4 people in the car who are outgoing and talkative.
- An equal guy to girl ratio.
- A new destination you’ve never been.
- A comfortable car.
- Only 4-6 hours of driving.
- Just 3-4 stops along the way.
- Nice weather.
If you vary on any of these, it affects the ‘perfectness’ of the trip.