Here Are the Five Things You Do on Facebook That People Hate the Most
This survey was conducted in Australia, but we're pretty sure EVERYONE feels the same way.
Here are the five things from DailyTelegraph you do on Facebook that make your friends hate you, and the percentage of people who hate it:
- Clogging up people's newsfeed with too many status updates: 59% of people say they hate that.
- Using your status as a diary, and sharing too much personal information: 42% of people hate that.
- Checking in everywhere you go: 38%.
- Talking about how wonderful your new boyfriend or girlfriend is: 29%.
- Posting Instagram photos of your food: 29%.
I know Brad and Terry are guilty of at least four of those. Are you? Are you guilty of any of the top 5 Facebook sins?