Healthy Back To School Lunches
I'm the proud parent of a very picky eater. I am always looking for new, fun things for my 2nd grader to put in his lunch box.
I'm open to suggestions so, if you have any great lunch ideas please add to the list below.
- Strawberry and Cream Cheese Sandwich
- Homemade Pizza's Rolls
- Chocolate Banana Grahams
- Apple Cinnamon Bread
- Chicken Wraps or Roll Ups
- Oven "Fried" Chicken Strips
- Peanut Butter Oat Bits
- Slider Sandwich (kids like them because they look different than their normal sandwich)
- Homemade Lunchable (cheese, healthy crackers, healthy meats)
- Quinoa Fruit Salad
- Fruit and Veggies Cut with Cookie Cutters (kids love food that comes in fun shapes)