GTA Online’s “I’m Not a Hipster” Update Doesn’t Try too Hard
Get ready to drive classic cars no one’s even heard of and unleash your unmatched individuality in GTA Online‘s “I’m Not a Hipster” update.
According to the Rockstar Newsire, the latest update to GTA Online will feature all new content such as retro print tees, skinny jeans, new hairstyles, tattoos, animal masks and enhancements to the gameplay. You’ll also see classic vehicles like the Glendale, Warrener, Blade and Rhapsody automobiles, all of which are affordable but can be tricked out if you’re so inclined.
Show off your hipster cred by grabbing the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger from Ammu-Nation and kill people with stuff they’ve never even heard of, because that’s just how you roll. You’ll also be able to take on dozens of new jobs and receive the following tweaks to gameplay, as taken from the site:
- Ten existing GTAV vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website for purchase, including Story Mode characters’ vehicles:
- Albany Primo
- BF Surfer
- Bravado Buffalo
- Franklin’s Bravado Buffalo S
- Bravado Youga
- Cheval Picador
- Dundreary Regina
- Trevor’s Karin Rebel (clean version)
- Trevor’s Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer
- Michael’s Obey Tailgater
- Pure Gold and Brushed Gold paint colors have been added to LS Customs in the ‘Metals’ category. These unlock at Rank 100.
- A new Pure Black window tint has been added to LS Customs, along with four new jazzy vehicle horns (including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive).
- Eight new individual player celebrations and four new paired Celebration animations have been added.
- Players will no longer be charged Insurance costs if their vehicle is destroyed by another player who does not have enough GTA$ to pay.
- Fixed an issue where, if an insured Personal Vehicle was destroyed, both parties had to pay the insurance costs.
- Fixed an issue where some four-wheel drive vehicles had reverted to two-wheel drive.
- Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.
- Tear Gas now does more damage and lasts longer.
- A small tick has been added to the first screen in the corona if a player has played a Job before, much like in the pause menu or Next Job Voting Screen.
- The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.
Keep a watch out for the “I’m Not a Hipster” Event Weekend this upcoming weekend to take advantage of bonuses and to take part in contests. The update is available for download now, so get to it, you filthy casuals!