Five Random Facts For Your Friday
From Curling to mobs to Batman's utility belt, here are five random facts for your Friday!
1. After a CURLING match, the winners are required to take the losers out for a round of drinks. Even at the Olympics. It's in the official rulebook.
2. "Old person smell" is real. There's a chemical called 2-nonenal that's created by other chemicals in the body breaking down over time. Old people secrete 2-nonenal which produces their smell.
3. The word "mob" comes from the Latin "mobile vulgus." It really means "fickle crowd."
4. In the comics, Batman carried a chunk of KRYPTONITE on his utility belt at all times... just in case Superman ever turns evil.
5. If you die in Amsterdam and you don't have any family or next of kin, a poet will write a poem about you and recite it at your funeral.