Five (Almost) Free Things To Do in Twin Falls This Summer
Thanks to your help, we came up with a list of five (nearly) free things you can do around the Twin Falls area this summer. Comment and let us know if there's more to add to the list.
- Fishing - Maybe not totally free but pretty cheap. You can usually find poles at a pawn shop if you want to save a few bucks. Idaho Fish and Game has a trailer they're taking around to various spots throughout the summer for free fishing. The trailer is full of fishing rods and equipment that you can borrow for free. And according to Heather Davison, it's worth shelling out $40 for a one year state park pass.
- Walk The Canyon - It's beautiful, great exercise, and it's free.
- Feed The Ducks at the cemetery - Sherry Wright recommending this and I'm grateful for the reminder. My kids always enjoyed doing this.
- BBQ - I know, this isn't entirely free but if you get enough friends together and have everyone chip in, it's pretty inexpensive.
- Frisbee Golf - Dustin Evans posted this suggestion. A disc costs what? Five, maybe ten bucks, right? So there's a little bit of cost up front but for the rest of the season, it's all free. I'd give it a shot.
Here's some more great ideas you shared on facebook with us.