Random Acts of Theatre – Motherhood Out Loud
- CSI Fine Arts Auditorium
- 315 Falls Avenue, Twin Falls, ID United States
The Random Acts of Theatre Players are pleased to announce their fall production, "Motherhood Out Loud." We are working on getting the word out about the show and we would appreciate any help you can give us.
By: Leslie Ayvazian, Brooke Berman, David Cale, Jessica Goldberg, Beth Henley, Lameece Isaaq, Claire LaZebnik, Lisa Loomer, Michelle Lowe, Marco Pennette, Theresa Rebeck, Luanne Rice, Annie Weisman and Cheryl L. West
- When: September 12, 13, 14, 2013 - 7:30 p.m.
- When: September 15, 2013 2:30 p.m.
- Where: CSI Fine Arts Recital Hall
- Cost: Admission $10.00
- About: Mothers. There isn't a human being on this planet who didn't come from a mother. Many women experience the pain, the joy, the heartache, the elation, the nervousness, the insecurity, the pride and the myriad of other emotions that come along with having and raising children. Motherhood Out Loud takes a loving, hard look at the different types of mothers. From new mothers, to mothers with teenagers, to mothers-in-law this play covers it all. It is beautifully written, brutally honest and engaging. Tickets may be reserved by calling 208-420-3979 or purchased online at www.ratplayers.com. (Online orders are subject to a $0.50 convenience fee per ticket). This play contains strong language..