Civil War Panel Exhibition
- Twin Falls Public Library
- 201 4th Ave E, Twin Falls, 83301
The Twin Falls Public Library is hosting the Civil War 150, a national traveling panel exhibition organized by the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History in partnership with the Library of America. The project, Civil 150: Exploring the War and Its Meaning through the Words of Those Who Lived It, has been made possible in part through a major grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the Human Endeavor.
There will also be special presentations on:
- Thursday, March 28 at 7pm - "Encountering the Civil War Today" by Sherri George
- Tuesday, April 2 at 7pm - "The Way We Worked" by Gary Eller
- Saturday, April 6 at 2:30pm - Saturday Movie Matinee: "Lincoln"
- Wednesday, April 10 at 7pm - "Lincoln and Idaho" with David Leroy
- Thursday, April 11 at 5:30pm - "TFPL Book Club Enemy Women" by Paulette Jiles