Enjoy The Buhl Street Fair Tomorrow—One Day Only
Down the historic Thousand Springs Scenic Byway is Buhl, a town of nearly 4,000 residents and the ‘Trout Capital of the World.’ The city has seen amazing growth in the past year, and boasts strong community support and ties. Several Buhl businesses have banded together for a huge sidewalk sale featuring open houses, live music, demonstrations, samples and more.
The Buhl Street fair is open for business tomorrow only from 10a to 9p and is brought to you by:
- From Seed To Store – featuring Natural Locally Grown Fresh Produce.
- Buhl Winkle – find gifts for everyone at Buhl Winkle.
- Flores Electronics – your one-stop-shop for all things electronics.
- Country Flowers – floral arrangements for all occasions.
- Sagewood Salon & Photography – be your own kind of beautiful.
- The Body Works – next to Hair Adventure is Buhl’s 24 hour access gym and tanning facility.
- Jones Hardware – What a Hardware Store Should Be.
- That One Place – See them for drink specials during the Fair.
- L L Langdon’s – It’s Big Enough for Me.
- The Furniture Room – offering the best prices on furniture in the Magic Valley.
Join the fun at the Buhl Street Fair. Tomorrow only from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. in downtown Buhl! And don’t forget to stop by From Seed To Store to grab this week’s Instant Win Event bonus code worth 50,000 points!
And don't forget to say hello to our friends from Miller Elk Farm who will be in front of From Seed To Store from 5pm to 7pm.