Do You Agree With This List?
My family and I love to travel so I was very interested in seeing what the top overrated tourist attractions are. After reading the list on Thrillist, I realized that I strongly disagree with many of the attractions on this list.
I think Lombard street is awesome. I also think The Statue of Liberty should be on everyone's "bucket list". Read through the list and see if you agree or disagree.
TOP OVERRATED TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN AMERICA:
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota.
- The Empire State Building in New York.
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.
- Lombard Street in San Francisco, which is the world's most crooked street.
- The Statue of Liberty.
- The Mall of America in Minneapolis.
- The Space Needle in Seattle.
- Beale Street in Memphis.
- The Alamo in San Antonio.
- The Magnificent Mile in Chicago.