Do You Act Middle Aged?
I may act middle aged even though I have a few years before I officially become middle aged. What's even worse is that I am completely OK with it. Do you do the same thing? If you are wondering if you act middle aged, read the list below and apply it to your life.
- You will pay more for a dinner just to be in a quiet restaurant
- You hate loud, repetitive noises
- You are asleep on Friday and Saturday night by 10pm
- You would rather be home than anywhere else
- You hate cheap coffee
- You don't care what other people think of you
- You clean your car on the same day every week
- It's hilarious to you when you see a kid throw a fit
- One alcoholic beverage puts you to sleep