Dirty Dogs and Dudes in Skirts at CSI in Twin Falls This Weekend.
Dirty dog? We know a great way you can get him clean for cheap. And if watching guys in skirts throw big rocks turns your crank, you'll want to hit the jump to learn more about the Scottish Highland Games this weekend.
Dog Wash (Vet Tech students)
- The Dog Wash is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Saturday at ‘A Pet’s Place.’ This is actually the small animal lab for the CSI Veterinary Technology program.
- Just bring your dog in any time during those hours for a wash and towel dry - $15 per dog. A little more for great big dogs.
- Ear-cleaning and nail-trimming can be added for $5 more
- They always need lab towels so if you have any used towels in good condition, bring them and you’ll get a discount.
- The CSI Welding Auction is this Saturday at 1. Come early to see what’s for sale and take a tour of the lab. Free refreshments, too. Up for sale this year, nice patio benches, birdbaths, yard and patio art, decorative wall hangings, clothing racks, and even an ATV trailer. This is in the CSI Desert Building Welding Lab.
- The annual Scottish Highland Games will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. this Saturday in the open area right outside the CSI Desert building. Men and women in kilts will compete in traditional Scottish feats of strength. New this year – the Excaliber Sword Pull. Welding students have made a sword-pulling strength event that will be open to participants and spectators. Just $1 admission – vendors, food for sale, raffle prizes, and a diversity fair all at the same time.
- The CSI Student Art Show begins next Tuesday night at the Herrett Center. More than 100 artworks have been judged to be the best from this year’s CSI art students. It’s the best show of the year. The free public reception for the artists will be from 7 to 9 p.m. next Tuesday night at the Herrett Center art gallery.