Cinco de Mayo – Fitness – Plant Sale – Madrigals Concert: This Weekend at CSI
The Relay For Life fundraiser ’24 Hours of Fitness’ will start at midnight tonight at the Rec Center. 1-hour classes for 24 hours in everything from mixed martial arts fitness to glow volleyball and Zumba. Admission is whatever you want to give to Relay for Life.
Read on for a list of events the whole family will enjoy at the College of Southern Idaho.
- The annual CSI Plant Sale is today from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the CSI Greenhouses. This is the big fundraiser for the Horticulture Club. They’ll have all kinds of plants and arrangements, including some plants you just won’t find anywhere else in Twin Falls.
- Latinos Unidos will host Cinco de Mayo tonight starting at 6:30 in the SUB. It’ll start with an authentic Mexican dinner, followed by folkloric dancing and a dance until 9 p.m. The first 200 CSI students to get their tickets at the Student Activities office are free. General admission tickets are $5 each.
- The CSI Chamber Choir Spring Sing is tonight at 7:30 in the Fine Arts Auditorium. It’s free of charge
- The CSI Music Student Honors recital is tomorrow afternoon in the Recital Hall at 2. It’s free of charge.
- The CSI Percussion Ensemble spring concert is tomorrow at 7:30 in the Fine Arts Auditorium. It’s free of charge.
- ‘Mad About the Beatles,’ the big CSI Madrigals show is next Wednesday, the 9th at 7:30 p.m. in the Fine Arts Auditorium. Suggested donation - $5