Community

Should Circus’s Be Banned?
As a child I loved going to the circus. I thought the elephants were amazing, the ladies were beautiful and clowns were funny. But not all kids love the circus.
Magic Valley Summer Camps
If your kids aren't out of school yet, they will be soon. Like most mothers, I am excited to spend time with my kids this summer but, I am also worried they will get bored! Summer camps are a must for my kids.
2015 Quick Response Unit (QRU) Fundraiser
Make plans to eat some great food and have some family fun during this fundraiser to support our Twin Falls area Quick Response Units.
Our local Quick Response Units (QRU) are comprised of men and women who work mostly on a volunteer basis...
Twin Falls News Anchor Semi-Finalist in Extreme Huntress Contest
If the name Aimee Burnett is familiar to you, you probably know her from watching the nightly news on KMVT/Fox 14. Aimee Burnett-Hartwig has been chosen as a semi-finalist is this year's Extreme Huntress Contest. She is one of 20 people in the world that have been selected to participate.
Snake River Bros Help Child Diagnosed with Rare Illness
Snake River Bros is an amazing non-profit motorcycle organization, consisting of 125 plus members from all over Southern Idaho and Northern Nevada. These riders contribute their time raising money to help children in need. Since forming the organization, nine years ago, the Snake River Bros have don…
Subway’s New Security System
We can all agree at this point that Subway needs to increase it's security but this sounds, well...crazy!
Subway is rolling out their own synthetic DNA substance that will be located above the restaurants door.
Would Do Take a Blacklight Yoga Class?
Kids seem to love black lights, especially at amusement parks. I'm personally not a fan of black lights because I love to wear black, and black shirts under a black light show dust and lint on your shirt. It's almost gross looking.
Apparently, I am the only one that doesn't care f…

Load More Articles