Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 21

healingfield
[

Be A Part Of History At The Heritage Plaza Ribbon Cutting

Join us on Saturday, September 10th for the Heritage Plaza Ribbon Cutting at 491 Heritage Drive in Jerome from 11:30 am to 2 pm. Free lunch will be provided.
KEZJ will be at the Heritage Plaza Ribbon Cutting on Saturday from 11 am - 1 pm.  Find us and get a Bonus Code worth 25000 EZ Bucks

Read More

Ground Zero Memorial. Flickr.com/Phil Photostream
Ground Zero Memorial. Flickr.com/Phil Photostream
[

Where Were You On September 11th? Terry Morgan Remembers

I find it odd, and maybe even a little unsettling that ten years have passed this quickly since that tragic day on September 11th, 2001. I remember everything about that day: the call from my Program Director waking me and telling me that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Centers; watching the television in awe as images of another plane hit the second tower; news that two more planes had crashed in Pennsylvania and into the Pentagon; and watching the sheer terror of the faces of the men and women in New York as they tried to make sense of an event that had no sense at all.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
tsakshaug  Flickr.com
tsakshaug Flickr.com
[

Wings and Things at The Twin Falls City Park

Wings and Things will be held at the Twin Falls City Park on September 10th. Cars and trucks will be lined up ready to serve you Wings and Things. Join everybody's Tailgate party and then vote on who's food you think is the best.

There will have different categories that businesses, individuals, and families can choose to participate in.  There will be four judges and everyone that attends will get to vote for their favorite.  There will be cash prizes, chef jackets and plaques given to the winners in each category.

Read More

Sock Hop Post
Flickr.com
[

Kick Up Your Heels at the 1st Annual Snake River Elks Sock Hop

Dust off those dancing shoes and get ready to Rock and Roll at the 1st Annual Snake River Elks Sock Hop on Friday September 16th

Can you Limbo? Can you Jitterbug or Swing, do the Mashed Potato, the Twist and the Stroll? Or are you a regular John Travolta? How about the Hustle or the Bump, the Funky Chicken or how about the Locomotion? Come on out and strut your stuff at the 50's, 60's & 70's Sock Hop.

Read More

Category: Community, Events Tags:
Roy Montgomery Flickr.com
Roy Montgomery Flickr.com
[

Tricks to Playing the Carnival Games at The Fair

My family and I had a lot of fun at The Twin Falls County Fair. We ate, we rode rides, we went to the concert and somehow we were sucked into playing some of the games. Before I knew it I had handed over all the cash that we had left and I was given two small stuffed animals. WHAT HAPPENED?

Read More

Daylife
Daylife
[

Meet The Band Perry at Hastings in Twin Falls

95.7 KEZJ and Hastings welcomes The Band Perry to Twin Falls.

You already know the The Band Perry will be performing as the Headlining Act at this years Twin Falls County Fair.  Don't forget to purchase your tickets or sign up to win free tickets.

The Band Perry will be at Hastings on Blue Lakes in Twin September 4th, starting at 1:00pm for a CD signing party.

Read More

CSI Fine Arts Building
College of Southern Idaho
[

This Weekend at CSI

·       The CSI Secular Student Alliance will show the documentary ‘Friends of God’ at 6 p.m. next Tuesday in the Fine Arts Recital Hall. This movie is about the evangelical movement that has become such a powerful force in American politics in recent years. Afterward, the audience will discuss the film. Everyone is welcome and admission is free.

Read More

CSI Fine Arts Building
College of Southern Idaho
[

Garry Carson’s Magical Mystery Show

The headliner for this year’s ‘Magic Fest,’ Garry Carson’s ‘Magical Mystery Show’ comes to the CSI Fine Arts Auditorium tomorrow (Saturday) at 2 and 7 p.m. Carson was a long-running magician at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and has appeared before audiences around the world. Tickets are $10 each at the

Read More

Outback
outbacksteakhouse.com
[

Free Steak From Outback – No Strings Attached

That's right - What's better than a free steak?

For those of you that have not heard, Outback Steakhouse is giving away 1,000,000 free Steaks, through a promotion called "The Great Aussie Steakout".  Every restaurant, across the country will be giving away more than 1,000 free steaks

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,
Herrett Center and Faulkner Planetarium at CSI
CSI.edu
[

The annual Pomerelle Star Party and Kids Fest at The Herrett Center

Garry Carson’s ‘Magical Mystery Show’ comes to the CSI Fine Arts Auditorium tomorrow (Saturday) at 2 and 7 p.m. Carson was a long-running magician at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and has appeared before audiences around the world. Tickets are $10 each at the door. (We’ll have vouchers to give away. They’re for the 2:00 show only and must be redeemed between 1 and 1:30 p.m. Saturday)

Read More

Century Boatland
Century Boatland
[

Coming To Twin Falls – The Bob & Tom Comedy All-Stars Tour

Century Boatland
Century Boatland and our sister station 98.3 The Snake are bringing you the Bob & Tom Comedy All-Stars Tour to Twin Falls!

Tickets to see Kristy Lee, Donnie Baker, Kenny Tarmac, Floyd the Trucker, April Macie, Shane Mauss, and Tim Wilson go on sale THIS MONDAY!

Read More

hqdefault
[

Twin Falls SCCAP Seeking Applicants for Self-Help Housing. You May Qualify

Mutual Self Help Housing is a group method build where 4-10 families come together under the guidance of a Construction Supervisor employed by South Central Community Action Partnership to build their own homes. Families provide 65% of the labor themselves by committing 35 hours a week with friend and family volunteers. By putting in the “sweat equity” the family does not have to come up with a down payment and moves into their new homes with an instant equity of generally $20,000 to $25,000.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!