Community

Canyon Springs Grade Needs Upgrades
We can all agree that the Canyon Springs grade can be a mess when it comes to traffic. As Twin Falls grows in population the grade has become busier with golfers, kayakers, zip liners and pedestrians that use the canyon as part of their workout.
What is the Best Way to Teach Your Kids to Give Back?
Giving back to the local community is a big part of many families holiday traditions. Over the weekend Success Marital Arts helped the Salvation Army organize food and toy donations in Twin Falls. Volunteers at Christmas in the Nighttime Sky collected toys at Kimberly Nursery's on Friday night. Sout…
Christmas in the Nighttime Sky Photos
On Friday, November 27th, Kimberly Nurseries hosted the 25th Annual Christmas in the Nighttime Sky. Even though the weather was a bit colder than the last few years, Magic Valley residences bundled up and enjoyed the family tradition...
Christmas at Immanuel Lutheran School
If you want to save BIG on great holiday items come to Immanuel Lutheran School on November 18th, 19th and 20th for Christmas at ILS.
Free cookies and hot chocolate...plus, the first 20 bidders will receive gift certificates.
Christmas at ILS is open:

November 18th at 3pm with a special performance fro…
Dangerous Cities in Idaho
I have always considered Twin Falls a safe place to live and raise a family. So, I was a little shocked to learn that Twin Falls is on the list of the "10 Most Dangerous Cities in Idaho".
Snow at Pomerelle Mountain
The cold weather is upon us. While me might not like putting away our flip flops and shorts we are excited to dust off our snowboards and skis.
The Most Expensive Home in Idaho
If you've ever dreamed of having a 30,000 square foot house now is your chance. Idaho's most expensive house is going to auction. So call your friends and family and ask them if they want to go in on this beautiful home valued at 21.5 million!

Load More Articles