Contact Us
Community

Community

perkins pancakes
[

Free Pancakes at Perkins, All Day Saturday.

Pancakes?  Good.  Free Pancakes?  Great!

Perkins in Twin Falls is having a free pancake day all day Saturday, 9/15/2012 from 6am - midnight.

Read More

Category: Community, Events Tags:
640 dad with kids
[

What Are You Teaching Your Kids About 911? Twin Falls Speaks Out [Audio]

I wasn't sure what we were going to discuss on the show today regarding 911.  Over the years, I have been blessed by your stories of sadness, fear, courage and hope during the days that surround the anniversary of September 11.  Today's discussion was no exception and it was inspired by this email.

Read More

wings gordonflood via flickr
wings gordonflood via flickr
[

Wings, BBQ & Dutch Oven – Win Lagoon Passes at ‘Wings N Things’ This Saturday

For the second year, Twin Falls Optimists are hosting Wings N Things at the Twin Falls city park.  Last years event was a lot of fun and food was fantastic!

Here's how it works.  You pay just $10 for your pass that will get you all the food you can eat

Read More

Category: Community, Events, food Tags: ,
mil_cuervos, Flickr
mil_cuervos, Flickr
[

Underestimating An Amusement Park Ride [POLL]

The Twin Falls County Fair is coming up this weekend. A lot of people are looking forward to the rodeo, petting zoo, concert and of course...the rides! Something you see every year is parents underestimating a kiddie ride for their little one

Read More

graydon stanley
[

Graydon Stanley’s Radio Farewell to Twin Falls. [Audio]

There are some people that can light up an entire room when they enter.  If you know Gradyon Stanley from The College of Southern Idaho, then you know the type of person I'm talking about.

You've probably heard that Graydon has accepted a position with North Idaho College and is on his way out of town.

Graydon stopped by the studio today to say goodbye "See you soon."

Read More

mcds drivethru
[

Morning Show Props to Those That Work Behind the Scenes

Last night, during McCash for Kids, Bill Kyle let me run the drive-thru for a minute.  I'll be totally honest.  While I've always tried to give a "thanks" to those working behind the counter, I never really took into account all the moving parts

Read More

EvelynGiggles / flickr
EvelynGiggles / flickr
[

Eat at McDonalds in Twin Falls or Buhl – Raise Money for School Supplies [Audio]

You have to eat, right?  You love McDonalds, right?

Gather all your friends and family and make plans to eat at any Twin Falls or Buhl McDonalds from 5:00pm - 8:00pm.   McDonalds will donate a portion of the proceeds will be donated to South Central Community Action Partnership and be earmarked for school supplies for those that need help.

Read More

facebook
facebook
[

“Parrot Head” Disabled Veterans Benefit Concert in Twin Falls on Friday Night at Centennial Park

You might have heard of the Southern Idaho Parrot Heads ... or not.  They're a great group of Twin Falls and Magic Valley residents who love Jimmy Buffet, like to have a great time and do good things for the community.

The Parrot Heads are hosting "Stars On The Water" in concert on Friday the 10th at Centennial Park.

Read More

artescienza/LeeLeFever/asterix611, Flickr
artescienza/LeeLeFever/asterix611, Flickr
[

Magic Valley Kayathalon

All proceeds go to the Tug McGraw Foundation. The mission of the Tug McGraw Foundation is to provide resources and hands-on support, foster understanding, promote awareness, and stimulate research and scientific collaboration to improve quality of life for people with brain-related trauma and tumors.

Read More

http://marleyinthemountains.com
http://marleyinthemountains.com
[

Legend Toots and the Maytals in Ketchum Thursday Night

This summers concert headliner is Legend Toots and the Maytals. The band won the 2005 Grammy award for best reggae album True Love, with legendary musicians such as Bonnie Raitt, Willie Nelson, Eric Clapton, and Keith Richards, as well as popular artists today such as No Doubt, Ben Harper, and The Roots.

Read More

Jason Lugo Band
Jason Lugo Band
[

Idaho Band Opening for Montgomery Gentry Concert, This Saturday

I first saw The Jason Lugo Band open for Suzy Bogguss, last year in Gooding.  They put on a stellar show.  Killer vocals, some of the best written original material around and harmony that rivals any "big name" act you can name.

Read More

2012-06-16 10.50.25
[

Wendell Dairy Days 2012 – Photo Gallery

If you were at Dairy Days in Wendell last week, you had a blast.

Between the car show, the parade, the dancing and signing and of course, the food and venders in the park;  this event packs in a LOT of family entertainment

Read More

Category: Community, Events Tags:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!