Contact Us
Community

Community

Jackie's pictures
Jackie's pictures
[

Jackie Thugg Style or Old School? [POLL]

The Harlem Ambassadors are favored to SMASH The Morning Show with Brad and Jackie on Friday night at CSI. If you want to see some great basketball players, some really bad basketball players (Brad and Jackie),

Read More

640 johnny and nick
[

Backpacking Across The States to Raise Breast Cancer Awareness

At the recent Bras Across The Canyon event, I was blessed to meet so many great people.  Some shared stories of pain, others of triumph and all of them were inspiring.

Among those that attended were two self professed "regular guys" from Oregon who are anything but ordinary

Read More

CSI-Fine-Arts-Building-College-Of-Southern-Idaho
[

Career Fair and Irish Dancing – This Weekend at CSI

The big CSI Health Career Fair is this Saturday! It’s from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Health Science Center on North College Road. If you’re looking at a possible career in a field such as nursing, surgical technology, radiology technology, paramedic, dental assisting, or others – this is the place to be.

Read More

fallen-trees-flickr
[

Was Your Power Out Today? [POLL]

I was feeling pretty bad for myself when I saw that my BBQ grill had been blown over by the wind storm that struck the Magic Valley until I heard about ALL of the power outages across that valley. Not to mention the rumor that a tree had fallen on an elementary school!!

Read More

Category: Community, Polls Tags: , , ,
ilovememphis, flickr
ilovememphis, flickr
[

Who Has The Best Southern BBQ in The Magic Valley? [POLL]

I have a friend who claims that the best BBQ in the Magic Valley comes from an angry man in Gooding who cooks over a wood fire. I have also been told the best BBQ comes on a Hoagie in Kimberly. I personally don't feel like I have had true Southern BBQ in The Magic Valley.

Read More

Category: Community, food Tags: , , ,
[

This Week at CSI: Corn Maze, U-Pick Garden, Faulkner Planetarium

CSI’s U-Pick garden will be open only until this Saturday. We have some melons, squash, pumpkins, and raspberries left. 50-cents for the veggies and $3 a pound for the raspberries. Bring your own container to take stuff home.

Read More

pink-ribbon
[

Bras Across The Canyon – How You Can Help With Breast Cancer Awareness in the Magic Valley

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, when health care experts, cancer survivors and research supporters pull out all the stops to make everyone aware of the need for proper breast cancer screenings, better detection tools and more research aimed at finding a cure.

Read More

Banking
Thinkstock
[

Local Business’s That are Closed For Columbus Day

Today is Columbus Day which means some business's are closed and some employees are enjoying a three day weekend. It might feel a little odd for some people because even though they may have the day off their kids still have school

Read More

[

Flash Mob, Cleopatra and Free Baseball – This Week at CSI

Everyone is invited to be part of the ‘Thriller’ flash mob this year. CSI Dance students are doing their annual Halloween reenactment of the famous Michael Jackson production and you’re invited to join them!

Read More

Flickr.com, chynna67
Flickr.com, chynna67
[

Enter the CSI Corn Maze… If You Dare

The CSI Corn Maze opens tonight (September 28th) and continues every night through Halloween. As this is the 10th anniversary of the maze, students promise a bigger, better experience.

Read More

640 corn maze akeg flickr
[

Corn Maze Opens Tonight at CSI

The CSI Corn Maze opens tonight and will be open every night from 5 to 10 p.m. through Halloween. Students from several CSI clubs are hosting the maze. They’re also selling hamburgers, hot dogs, and hot and cold drinks at the maze entrance

Read More

Category: Community, Halloween Tags:
Jackie's picture
Jackie's picture
[

How Many School Fundraisers Have You Participated In? [POLL]

I think fundraisers can be very important and I love to participate, if at all possible, but fundraisers can get out of hand really quick. Before you know it you could have a closet full of candles, cups, popcorn, cookies, cookie dough etc. You almost have to be picky about which fundraisers to give money to and which fundraisers to pass on.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 95.7 KEZJ - Southern Idaho's New Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!