Contact Us

Candles Catch Boise Warehouse on Fire

Gord Horne, ThinkStock

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Fire investigators in southwest Idaho say candles being used by a worker for light led to a warehouse fire Monday morning.

Boise City Fire Chief Dennis Doan says the fire started in the back of a Boise warehouse and was reported at 8:30 a.m. One person was treated for smoke inhalation.

The warehouse is a storage area for an auction business called Main Auction. Officials didn’t provide a damage estimate for the fire that was contained at about 9:30 a.m.

Best of 95.7 KEZJ

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kezj.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for EZ VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive EZ VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.