Best Places for Labor Day Sales – Our Top 5
I’m sure everyone has some exciting plans for Labor Day. Camping trips, relaxing, shopping, or maybe even just sleeping the day away; it’s still always nice to have that extra day off. This year I’m hoping to catch some of the great deals that are going to be in the stores. When most people think of shopping and sales I’m sure that Black Friday is the first one that comes to mind. But in all actuality, Labor Day not only has some amazing sales, and you won’t have to worry about running for your life to get to them. Here is a list of the five best Labor Day Sales.
5. JCPenney – They’re offering 20% off home and luggage purchases with the use of a JCPenney Card, or 15% off with the use of any other card.
4. Fred Meyer – They tend to be secretive about their sales until right before Labor Day, but last year they had a coupon for an extra 10% off each purchase, and there will be coupons online this year as the big day approaches.
3. Best Buy – They have deals on almost everything from DVD’s and Blue-ray’s to camera’s, tv’s, appliances and back to school items!
2. Walmart – Unsurprisingly, one of the biggest companies in the world when it comes to holiday shopping. This is one of Walmart’s biggest sales before Halloween and Black Friday. So expect prices to be very affordable and products sell out fast. This is definitely one of the biggest sales Walmart has yearly.
1. Macy’s – This sale is one of the biggest and best of all Labor Day sales. They’re having a Macy’s Home Sale, Build-A-Better-Wardrobe Sale, and a sale on a 7 piece Elizabeth Arden Gift Set. **These deals can be used with a Macy’s card or by printing out the coupons at the Macy’s website.
Days off with sales are a great way to stock up on some of those needed household items as well as some things that you’ve maybe just been wanting. With bargains on everything from household items to electronics there will be great deals to check out for guys and girls alike.