Best Cheap Restaurants in the Magic Valley – Top 10
The old adage says there’s no such thing as a free lunch, and we all know that’s true, so we’ve put together a list of the top 10 best cheap restaurants in the Magic Valley. This way you can still eat well, and save yourself a couple of bucks. The list ranges from the well-known, to a few that are “local secrets.”
10. Mama Lazagna’s in Filer features great pizza and is home to the Monster Burger! This half pound monstrosity comes with a pound of French fries and is sure to fill up even the heartiest eater.
9. Happy Landing Restaurant at the Magic Valley Regional Airport is a full service restaurant and pub. They feature daily lunch and dinner specials, and of course the Happy Landing has a full bar. Fly in Hungry… Leave Happy!
8. Gertie’s Brick Oven Cookery is the home of the famous “All You Can Eat” Pizza Extravaganza (Pizza, Pasta, Salad Bar, Garlic Bread & Dessert Pizza). Gertie’s features some truly unique pizza combinations.
7. O’Dunkens in Downtown Twin Falls. Good prices, great pizza, great sandwiches, and LOTS of beer choices.
6. Maxie’s Pizza. The food is great, the service is very good, and it has a nice, warm atmosphere.
5. Beacon Burger and Brew. Locally owned and operated by Nick and Kathy Schroeder since June 2004, the Beacon features great burgers, and a friendly family dining atmosphere.
4. Idaho Joes has one of the only ALL you can eat Breakfast Buffets on Sundays. (Aside from the Golden Corral). Adults eat for $ 9.95, Seniors for $8.95, and 10 and Under are just $5.95. Idaho Joes features a full buffet with omelet bar.
3. Hogie Street Deli in Kimberly has great hogies for just five dollars.
2. Depot Grill. After 90 plus years of service, the Depot still has some amazing food for your dime. We highly recommend the Depot Burger. The Depot features the “All-You-Can-Eat Fried Chicken Night,” on Tuesday nights, and the Friday night “Fishorama Seafood Buffet” is another Magic Valley Tradition.
1. La Casita has the best Mexican food in Twin Falls, bar none. The portion sizes are fantastic, and the price is the best around. Tucked away on Washington Street South, La Casita has a great atmosphere, fantastic service, and great food. This truly is the best cheap restaurant in the Magic Valley.
Honorable mention include the Buffalo Café with the best omelets in Twin Falls, the Burger Stop on Addison in Twin, El Sombrero in Jerome, Maxie’s Pizza, the Ground Round, and La Fiesta.
Did we miss your favorite? Leave us a comment and add yours to the list!