21 Clear Signs You’re a Mom
This list makes me laugh... not only because it's true, but because it makes me realize all us mommies are dealing with the same things.
1. Instead of running from projectile vomit, you run towards it.
2. You do more in seven minutes than most people do all day.
3. Happy hour has become the 60 minutes between your kids going to bed and you going to bed.
4. A glass of wine counts as a serving of fruit.
5. You have mini-therapy sessions all day long with anyone who will listen.
6. Going to the grocery store by yourself is a vacation.
7. You think of physical pain on three levels: pain, excruciating pain and stepping on a Lego.
8. You have the ability to hear a sneeze through closed doors in the middle of the night, two bedrooms away, while your husband snores next to you.
9. You'd rather have a 103 degree fever than watch one of your kids suffer with it.
10. A 15-minute shower with the door locked feels like a day at the spa.
11. Peeing with an audience is part of the daily routine.
12. You use baby wipes to clean up random spills and the dash of your car.
13. You have conference calls and return business calls in the bathroom.
14. You love Moms' Night Out and Date Night with the Hubs.
15. You have a secret chocolate stash because frankly, you're sick of sharing.
16. You've been washing the same load of laundry for three days because you forgot to dry it.
17. You realize you've been watching Nick Jr. alone, even though your kids have been in bed for over 30 minutes.
18. You can cook dinner, breastfeed, talk on the phone and yell at the kids, all without breaking stride or missing any of the TV show you are watching.
19. You get more excited about the Mini Boden Catalogue than J Crew's.
20. You decide to stick with your car for the next decade because a) you can't afford to switch and b) you haven't found a car wash that knows how to get all the milk stains and glitter removed.
21. By the end of the day, brushing your teeth feels like a huge accomplishment.
This list is courtesy of The Huffington Post.