15 Signs That You Are Getting Old
We all feel old at times. Rather it’s when a college student tells you that 30 years of age is old, or when you are annoyed by all the “new” music on the radio. Even if these things have happened to you, you may not be old until the following signs start to occur:
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, “It wasn’t like that when I was young.”
4. Saying, “Back in my day.”
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people’s names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.