15% of People Wish They Had Married Someone Else
I like to think that most people are happy in their marriage. I also assume that everyone married their best friend. I may be wrong.
According to a new survey from Daily Mail, here are six depressing stats about the state of marriage.
- 10% of people feel like they're stuck in a LOVELESS MARRIAGE.
- 15% wish they'd married someone else.
- 20% say they'd get divorced now if they knew they wouldn't have financial troubles.
- 25% say they're no longer in LOVE.
- 30% have given serious thought to ending their marriage or taking some time apart.
- And finally, only 40% say their marriage turned out like they expected it to.
Wow. That's all miserable. And the survey didn't bother to ask people any POSITIVE things, so we don't even have anything nice to balance it out. Have a great day?