10 Things We Dread About Staying with Family During Christmas
Stay with family can be AWKWARD, but its part of Christmas. According to a new survey from Pr Newswire, over a third of Americans will be taking a trip during the holidays that requires at least one overnight stay. Check out the top 10 things people DREAD about staying with family this time of year.
1. Being woken up before you want to be.
2. Having to wait in line to use the bathroom.
3. Getting into an argument with a relative.
4. Eating a meal made by someone who can’t cook.
5. Being forced to participate in weird family traditions.
6. Your kids finding their presents early.
7. Long conversations with relatives you don’t like.
8. Having to sleep on an air mattress, or on the floor.
9. Having to share a room with a relative.
10. Accidentally seeing a family member NAKED.